Litigation Claims Management
Internal and external defense counsel, internal and independent adjusters, TPA’s, subscription partners and reinsurers all have role based access to litigation files. In addition, electronic referrals to secondary service providers (IME’s, transportation, translation, mediation, investigation etc.) allow claims managers an additional level of tracking and compliance monitoring.
As an intuitive, full-featured system, Litigation FileIns was designed to assist insurers and their litigation partners in promoting consistent performance and exceptional results.
- Cloud based seamless exchange of documents, budgets, authorizations, reserve changes etc. with full tracking and electronic data storage. Multiple lawyers, multiple business lines, multiple file handlers, multiple languages -one portal.
- Understand the scope and risks of all pending litigation and FISCO matters in totality, with a view toward formulating strategies and likely outcomes.
- Self-administered user customization.
- On-line collaborative correspondence, planning, budgeting and strategizing options.
- Reserve, approval and budget tracking with audit trails.
- Centralized, searchable virtual filing cabinets.
- Share documents with internal and external defense counsel, other insurers (subscription policies) risk managers and reinsurers, yet stay in control of access rights.
- Rapid and simple implementation with no IT involvement.